09 October 2012

Family outing to the Pumpkin Patch

I am not naive enough to believe life is perfect, but I have no doubt experienced moments in my life in which felt perfect. These are the moments I wish I could freeze in time forever. Last weekend we decided to visit the pumpkin patch earlier than we usually do. The weather was perfect, I was with my boys and we were embarking on my favorite time of year- Fall. It only seemed appropriate to select a pumpkin for our soon to be born son and one for each of us. After we selected our pumpkins and produce, we wheeled our wagon to our car overwhelmed with the sense that life was indeed perfect and even though we did not have it all it sure felt like in that moment we did.

Baby bump and a little pumpkin for our little mister.




My handsome mister with his pumpkin.

 I found a slightly larger pumpkin for myself and Cameron found an even larger one for himself.


I have felt silly taking any maternity photos, but looking back I am so happy we took these.

I felt like I had just recently entered the decidedly pregnant phase and had just left the maybe she is just fat phase. My energy was still high and I was feeling good.



It is hard to wrap your head around the fact someone is growing inside of you, but as your stomach stretches and you feel more and more of their kicks and punches it makes it all very real. We were absolutely smitten with him and excited to meet him.


No comments: